- 1 tbsp low-fat Greek style yoghurt
- ¼ tsp of curry powder, to taste
- Large pinch of chilli powder, to taste
- 85g cooked chicken breast, chopped into small pieces
- 1 large wholemeal wrap
- Small wedge of lettuce, to give 2 tbsp when shredded
- 3 slices of cucumber, chopped
- 1 slice of pepper, chopped
- Complete your lunchbox with:
- Peach and strawberry slices
- Homemade popcorn (for example flavoured with cinnamon)
- 150ml fruit juice drink (with no added sugar)
Nutritional analysis, per serving (e.g. 255g serving)
- 1,588kJ / 377kcal
- 8.2g fat of which saturates 3.2g
- 37.9g carbohydrate of which sugars 6.1g
- 6.5g fibre
- 34.7g protein
- 1.2g salt
(Main recipe only – doesn't include extras or drink)
Mix the yoghurt and spices to taste and add the chicken.
Spread the chicken mixture on the wrap, then sprinkle on the lettuce, cucumber and pepper.
Fold opposite edges of the wrap, to keep the filling in, then roll up and cut in half.