- 1 wholemeal bagel
- Small can (105g) or half a large can of pink salmon
- 1 level tbsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- Large pinch of black pepper
- 4 slices of cucumber
- Small wedge of lettuce, to give 2 tbsp when shredded
- Complete your lunchbox with:
- Handful of grapes (about 12)
- 1 plain rice cake
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
Cut the bagel in half, toast and leave to cool.
Drain the salmon and remove the bones. Mix with the mayonnaise and pepper.
Spread the mixture on one half of the bagel, add the cucumber and lettuce and then top with the other half of the bagel.