- 200 g dried pasta shapes or spaghetti
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tbsp sultanas (or raisins)
- 2 handfuls lettuce leaves
- 75g reduced-fat hard cheese, cut into small cubes
- 3 spring onions, sliced
Nutritional analysis, per serving (1/4 recipe)
- 690 kJ / 165kcal
- 10g protein
- 16g carbohydrate, of which 11g sugars
- 7g fat, of which 2g saturates
- 1g fibre
- 430mg sodium, equivalent to 1g salt
Cook the pasta following the instructions on the packet, then drain and rinse with cold water to cool it quickly. Drain well.
Mix together the yoghurt and mayonnaise in a salad bowl. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, raisins or sultanas, then stir in the pasta.
Serve each portion on a lettuce leaf, and scatter the cheese cubes and spring onions on top.