- 800g salad potatoes, thickly sliced
- 50g pine nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
Swappable or optional
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 aubergine, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp red pesto (optional)
Swap in veg like chopped broccoli, a few mushrooms or whatever you have! Remember, you can always swap fresh vegetables for tinned or frozen.
Nutritional analysis, per adult portion (¼ recipe)
- 1,033kJ / 247kcal
- 3.5g sugars
- 16.4g fat, of which 1.9g saturates
- 0.1g salt
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
Put the potatoes, chopped vegetables and pine nuts in a large roasting tin. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes, or until tender.
Add the pesto, if using, and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.