- 100g macaroni
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 pepper, any colour, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small courgette, grated
- 100g frozen peas (or sweetcorn)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp semi-skimmed or 1% fat milk
- 50g grated reduced-fat cheddar
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Salad, to serve
Add a seasonal twist
Asparagus is in season right now – and it works brilliantly in this recipe!
Put the frying pan under the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes until the surface has set and is golden brown. Serve hot, warm, or cold, cut into wedges - with some salad on the side.