- 150g firm white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp low-fat natural yoghurt
- 4 wholemeal pitta breads
- 4 slices lean roast ham
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
Add a seasonal twist
Some peeled and grated beetroot makes a great seasonal addition to the coleslaw!
Nutritional analysis, per serving (1/4 recipe)
- 920kJ / 220kcal
- 15g protein
- 35g carbohydrate of which 8g sugars
- 2g fat of which 0.7g saturates
- 2.5g fibre
- 471mg sodium equivalent to 1.1g salt
Mix together the cabbage, carrot and spring onions. Add the yoghurt and stir together. Season with black pepper.
Warm the pittas in a toaster or under the grill. Split them open and stuff each one with a slice of ham and the coleslaw.
Serve each pitta with cherry tomatoes and cucumber.