- One 23cm pizza base
- 1g tomato purée
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 50g ready-grated mozzarella
- 1 tsp dried Italian mixed herbs
- 25g sliced wafer-thin ham, chopped
- 25g pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
- 2 mushrooms (cup or button), thickly sliced
- 25g cooked chicken (or turkey), chopped
Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella over the whole pizza, then bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the cheese is bubbling. Let cool for a few moments before slicing and serving.