- One 23cm pizza base
- 1g tomato purée
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 50g ready-grated mozzarella
- 1 tsp dried Italian mixed herbs
- 25g sliced wafer-thin ham, chopped
- 25g pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
- 2 mushrooms (cup or button), thickly sliced
- 25g cooked chicken (or turkey), chopped
Nutritional analysis, per adult portion (¼ recipe)
- 768kJ / 182kcal
- 10.2g protein
- 23g carbohydrate, of which 3.6g sugars
- 5.1g fat, of which 2.1g saturates
- 2.1g fibre
- 280mg sodium, equivalent to 0.7g salt
Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
Place the pizza base on a large baking sheet. Spoon the tomato purée on top and spread it evenly over the surface.
Arrange the tomatoes on top. Scatter with half the mozzarella, then sprinkle with the herbs. Arrange the ham over a quarter of the pizza, along with the pineapple pieces.
Arrange the mushrooms over a second quarter of the pizza. Put the cooked chicken or turkey over a third quarter of the pizza. Leave the last quarter plain.
Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella over the whole pizza, then bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the cheese is bubbling. Let cool for a few moments before slicing and serving.