- 1 egg
- 1 level tbsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- Large pinch of black pepper
- 1 large wholemeal bap
- Small wedge of lettuce, to give 2 tbsp when shredded
- Complete your lunchbox with:
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- Fruit snack pot (tinned fruit in juice)
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
Nutritional analysis, per serving (e.g. 180g serving)
- 1,444kJ / 344kcal
- 11.4g fat of which saturates 2.4g
- 39.4g carbohydrate of which sugars 3.5g
- 7.1g fibre
- 17.3g protein
- 1.2g salt
(Main recipe only – doesn't include extras or drink)
Place the egg in a small saucepan covered with water, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes. Plunge in cold water and leave to cool.
Remove shell and mash the egg with the mayonnaise and pepper.
Use to fill the bap, topping with the lettuce.