- 2 heaped tbsp tinned chickpeas
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp low-fat Greek style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp paprika (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp cumin (or to taste)
- 1 clove of garlic (peeled)
- 1 large wholemeal pitta bread, cut into strips
- 1 small carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 stick of celery, cut into sticks
- Complete your lunchbox with:
- Sugar-free jelly pot
- Small bottle of water
Nutritional analysis, per serving (e.g. 276g serving)
- 1,906kJ / 454kcal
- 15.6g fat of which saturates 2.8g
- 57.1g carbohydrate of which sugars 8.5g
- 10.8g fibre
- 15.9g protein
- 0.9g salt
(Main recipe only – doesn't include extras or drink)
Put the chickpeas, lemon juice, yoghurt, oil, spices and garlic in a bowl.
Using a hand blender, mix together until smooth.
Serve with the pitta bread strips and carrot and celery sticks.