- 200g frozen cherries
- 200g frozen summer fruits
- 150g plain flour
- 75g lower-fat spread
- 30g porridge oats
- 1 tbsp demerara or granulated sugar
- 12 tbsp low-fat, lower-sugar plain yoghurt, to serve
Nutritional information, per serving:
- 1,059kJ / 252kcal
- 6.2g protein
- 35.6g carbohydrate of which 12.9g sugars
- 8.8g fat of which 2.2g saturates
- 2.9g fibre
- 120mg sodium equivalent to 0.3g salt
Preheat the oven to 180C, fan oven 160C, gas mark 4.
Put the frozen cherries and berries into a baking dish (there’s no need to thaw them).
Put the flour into a large mixing bowl and add the lower-fat spread, rubbing it in with your fingertips until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the porridge oats and sugar.
Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the fruit. Place the dish on a baking tray and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with 2 tablespoons of yoghurt per person.