- 1 tsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp low-fat Greek style yoghurt
- 1 thin slice of white cabbage, shredded (to give a handful)
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions or a slice of onion, chopped
- 20g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, finely chopped or grated
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1 large wholemeal pitta bread
- Complete your lunchbox with:
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- Small box of raisins
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
Nutritional analysis, per serving (e.g. 230g serving)
- 1,478kJ / 351kcal
- 8.4g fat of which 3.4g saturates
- 47.8g carbohydrate of which 10.1g sugars
- 7.3g fibre
- 17.4g protein
- 1.2g salt
(Main recipe only – doesn't include extras or drink)
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and yoghurt.
Add the vegetables, cheese and, if using, parsley and mix.
Carefully split open the pitta bread and fill with the coleslaw.