Hive Pharmacy

01784 252962 23 Edinburgh Drive, Laleham , Staines, Middlesex, TW18 1PJ

Based on 30 ratings for this pharmacy

Based on 30 ratings for this pharmacy

My experience of the Hive

A really good pharmacy nothing is too much trouble especially when the doctor makes a mistake with my prescription and sends me something I've not ordered!! The Hive always sorts it out very quckly.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 03 April 2018

Anonymous gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

It is a very reliable chemist my prescription always ready i

As I said above the service they provide is great and relevant

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 12 April 2018

Excellent service.

Excellent and friendly professional service. I highly recommend this pharmacy. I always have my prescriptions sent here, they are very prompt and efficient.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 18 April 2018

Phil Knight gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

The Fourth Emergency Service

The Hive is brilliant they manage my repeat prescriptions for me texting me ready. Are always there to give great advice. The staff are very professional and helpful. They are the benchmark others need to work to.

Highly Recommended.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 20 April 2018

Ellie gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Always helpful

I have used Hive Parmacy for over 30 years and have always found staff and pharmacist very helpful and informative. No question is considered stupid and answers are always clear and instructive.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 20 April 2018

Adrian gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Busy Bees at Hive!

Wonderful and busy pharmacy, all staff are very personable and patient focused. Pharmacist is very approachable and always willing to help and give advice when requested. The notification of when medicines are ready is brilliant. Like many people, we have a closer pharmacy but would rather use Hive.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 01 February 2018

Best pharmacy in Staines

This pharmacy is run very professionally. The service is excellent and the pharmacist knows his regular patients. They text you when your items are ready and they are very discreet when necessary. The parking is also very good . I Would recommend this pharmacy to anyone who lives in the area.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 07 March 2018

Anonymous gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 1 stars

Staff need training on WHAM

Don't often have all medication and have to wait shop shelves empty no every day stock and staff need training on WHAM

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 09 March 2018

Hive Pharmacy replied on 09 March 2018

Thanks for your feedback.
1. If you please let yourself known in store, we can ensure to always keep your medication in stock.
2. Shop shelf stock depleted due to failed deliveries during snow. Now been replenished.
3. We currently have one counter staff undergoing formal training, all others are fully trained. Our website states the level of training.

A* Pharmacy and Staff

I am lucky to have used the services of Hive Pharmacy for many years. They offer a helpful, friendly and efficient service. The lead pharmacist is knowledgable, approachable and always happy to provide advice when asked. Such a valuable and appreciated service to our community!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 27 January 2018

Peter gave Hive Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

We Appreciate Hive Pharmacy

To all at the Hive Pharmacy, Lesley and myself would like to say how much we appreciate your professionalism and friendly manner even when you are busy it is nice in this day and age to fin a service where everybody involved will find the time to show interest and talk to the customer. If the customer has a problem or query, they go out of their way to try and solve it. This does instil confidence in the service.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 29 January 2018