Birstall Pharmacy

1. Review titled Outstanding pharmacy,staff were very helpful with my request

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 December 2018

I always come in to this pharmacy with my prescription and they are rapid and efficient in giving me my items. I have no complaints with the staff, they have been helpful and informative. Excellent service in general.

2. Review titled The staff in this pharmacy are lovely and were eager to help

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 January 2019

I visited this pharmacy for the first time with a prescription for my usual cream. I was desperate to get my cream because I was breaking out on my face and I couldn't get it from 3 other pharmacies. I tried this one on a whim, expecting to get the same response that the item is out of stock. The pharmacy didn't have my cream, but they kindly suggested to call my surgery to ask for a different item which was very similar. As a last resort I accepted and I was able to get my cream the next day thanks to this pharmacy.

Birstall Pharmacy has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Good service and very efficient Pharmacy. Helpful staff.

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 December 2018

I've been coming to this pharmacy for almost 2 years and I'm always happy with the service. I would recommend this pharmacy as they have friendly and efficient staff.

4. Review titled Excellent service

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 January 2018

I went to visit this chemist regarding my child's medication that was prescribed by our GP. I had already visited another two chemists before I came here, but neither of those two pharmacies had the medication and as it turned out, neither did the birstall chemist. As you can understand by this point I was quite frustrated. However I spoke to the pharmacist at birstall who went above and beyond to help me get the medication for my child. Though birstall pharmacy did not have the medication in store, the lady rang other chemists to ask if they had it available. She even went as far as to ring the GP to ask for other medications that they could provide. I was extremely pleased with her caring attitude. After a day of running to different chemists, she did want the others didn't care to do. I would recommend this chemist based solely on the caring and professional attitude of their staff members.

Visited January 2018

5. Review titled Lack of staff knowledge

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 January 2018

I called into this chemist just before Christmas 2017 to ask for some dioralyte, the assistant asked if I was taking any other medication to which I replied I was. I asked why she needed to know and her reply was, it’s just something we have to ask!! There was no other discussion offered. I won’t be using this chemist again.

Visited December 2017

6. Review titled No Customer Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 October 2017

Julst called in this pharmacy at 4.40pm for some cough mixture for my son, he's got a terrible cough especially at night time keeping him awake most of the nigh. Only to be told they couldn't sell me anything as they were cashing up!! Funny says on the door they. Close at 6pm, absolutely disgraceful will never use again, hope they close down, people like that do not deserve to be in business!!

Visited October 2017