We are a family owned business established since 1995. We provide high quality pharmaceutical health care services to all walks of life in our local community. We care for you 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Most of the time there are at least two pharmacists available for advice, prescriptions and other services. We provide NHS commissioned and Private services. These are as follows:
- Dispensing of NHS and Private prescriptions
- Free Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC- the morning after pill) to any age from 16 years subject to a face to face consultation (NHS Service).
- Pharmacy First Minor Ailments Service (Free consultation and supply of Over-The-Counter medicines under the NHS subject to exemption from NHS prescription charges (NHS Service)).
- New Medicines Service (A service to help patients with newly prescribed medicines for certain conditions such as: Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis / Emphysema, Diabetes, High blood pressure and medicines to control Blood clots (NHS Service)).
- Medicines Use Review Service (Annual review with the patients of their regular medicines) (NHS Service)
- Flu & MeningitisACWY Vaccination Services (subject to inclusion criteria) (NHS & Private)
- NUMSAS (NHS Urgent Medicine Supply Advanced Service) (Assisting patients who run out of their repeat medicines via the NHS 111 service).
- Travel Clinic (Malaria prophylaxis and Travel Vaccinations provided to those travelling abroad (Private Service)).
- Healthy Start Vitamins for expectant mothers and up to 1 year after birth and to children up to the age of 4 (NHS Service)).