Welcome to Bishopscote Chemist
We are a family run Pharmacy based in Luton that has been providing advice, aid and services to the local community over the past 35 years.
Bishopscote chemist continually enrols its staff onto different training courses to ensure all knowledge given is up to date and of the utmost quality, with safety in mind. Through this we are accredited to provide a range of services including:
- New Medicines Service (NMS): a service which targets patients starting new medication to see how they are getting on
- Medication use Reviews (MURs): going through medication with patients to ensure they are gaining maximum benefits and answering any queries they may have
- Flu jabs
- Stop smoking services
- Emergency Hormonal contraception
- Malaria prophylaxis
- Accredited as a Healthy Living Pharmacy
- Chlamydia testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Mobility aids and incontinence supplies
The Pharmacy is also accredited to provide patient group directives (PGDs).
As well as this, staff have excellent knowledge in checking suitability and providing treatment for conditions that do not require visits to the GP.
The Pharmacy also boasts a retail section, with products ranging from toiletries, hair and beauty and perfumes to help all with their daily needs. Passport photos are also available as a set of 6 photos in a wallet.