During these unprecedented times of Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, while we maintain the most essential pharmacy services, we consider our patients’ safety and that of our staff as paramount. This is a challenging task, which is why we have taken the following measures aimed at reducing risks to all concerned:
- We are restricting customer numbers in the pharmacy
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning schedule since the beginning of the pandemic
- We may on occasion have to close during our normal opening hours. We will do our utmost to remain open as much as possible between 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm from Monday to Friday
- We kindly request that if you normally sign your prescription then bring your own pen
- We ask you to follow the UK government’s advice (Coronavirus (Covid-19): what you need to do) and keep up to date with Public Health England guidelines
Please note that this is an evolving situation and we will try to update information as and when possible.
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this period.