Asif, our regular pharmacist at Robertsons, has served the the local community for over 10 years. He knows his patients well and they know they can trust and rely on him too. Asif is supported by friendly and knowledgeable staff who know and understand their local community and patient needs. Together they use this broad knowledge and experience to advise and guide you regarding your prescription medicines and over-the-counter health and wellbeing needs. All available without an appointment.
We are proud to provide a friendly, personal service and will always do our utmost to offer the best care for your needs. To help acheive this we have a private consultation room, a range of helpful services and we always work closely with local GP surgeries, nurses, hospitals and other healthcare professionals.
We now have a friendly family run optician on site too; with a highly trained optometrist who can test, identify and treat most common eye conditions. He can also prescribe and fit glasses as well as contact lenses. And of course being independent means that we can offer you great choice and value for frames and designer glasses.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
- NHS and private prescriptions dispensed
- NHS optician on site
- Repeat prescription dispensing service
- Electronic prescription service
- Prescriptions collected from all local surgeries
- Repeat prescription delivery service
- Over-the-counter advice and healthcare products
- Advice on children's ailments
- Advice on healthy living
- Support for patients to self-care
- Support for patients with disabilities
- Patient information leaflets
- Disposal of unwanted medicines
- Medication use reviews
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception
- Travel health
- First aid supplies