Hanson Opticians

1. Review titled Brilliant

by Trisha - Posted on 31 July 2019

Kind, friendly and warm setting, very good with children, and my child with additional needs loves going. All the staff get to know you and are always happy to help.

Visited July 2019

Hanson Opticians has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Amazing Service!!!

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 February 2019

I went to Hanson Opticians on Saturday with my 10 year old son for his appointment. The staff were really friendly, very informative and most of all made him feel so welcome. I could not recommend this Opticians enough!!! The service was exceptional.

Visited February 2019

3. Review titled Highly Recommended

by Elaine - Posted on 28 April 2019

I was recommend to Hansons Opticians by a man whose glasses I admired. From my first contact to receiving my glasses I cannot praise the staff enough. The appointment was like a breath of fresh air, compared to going to the High Street opticians and feeling as though I was in a cattle market. The eye examination was very thorough and each process was explained clearly. When it came to choosing my glass the assistants were very helpful and very patient. I now have a beautiful pair of glasses and for the first time in years, I don't have to go back every couple of weeks for refitting. thank you all at Hansons.

Visited February 2019

4. Review titled Friendly personnel & helpful

by Justine - Posted on 24 January 2019

So glad I popped in one morning to see if any appointments were available for an eye test..... after noticing my eyesight was definitely changing when it came to reading smaller print I kept telling myself & others ‘I need my eyes testing’ but that was all. So after walking past the store regularly but always thinking I’ll get round to it I just popped in to ask when the next available appointment was... 10 minutes later I’m getting my eyes tested from a lovely man who was very knowledgeable & genuinely seemed to love his job & helped me understand how my eye sight was changing. Next I met one of the team & I wasn’t pressured at all when it came to choosing my frames (if anything I appreciated her input as once again she was very knowledgeable at her job) I ordered my glasses there & then on the Friday & they were instore & ready the following Wednesday! FABULOUS! I was in the following morning & once again greeted by a lovely friendly team who remembered me & made to feel welcome & fitted with my new glasses. So as I write my review now on my phone wearing my new glasses & being able to see the text without straining I want I say thank you to the optician & the team. My husband & daughters will be booking in now also.

Visited January 2019

5. Review titled Fantastic optictions

by Alec brown - Posted on 03 August 2018

Amazing service from very dedicated and knowledgeable staff really restores faith in business at local level many many thank you are the best ever after seventy years of spectical wearing

Visited July 2018

6. Review titled Fantastic

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 November 2017

It is quite some time since we visited Hampsons Opticians but wow, what a great experience So friendly and relaxing, felt as if we were lifelong friends The eye test was very extensive and everything was explained to us in minute detail The receptionist was extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble To sum up, a most pleasurable experience which we will most certainly repeat when necessary and I would not hesitate to recommend

Visited November 2017