Hanson Opticians

1. Review titled Amazing

by Laura - Posted on 16 March 2020

The staff here are amazing, they couldnt do enough for me today, they all took so much time talking to me didn’t rush me one bit, my eye examiner was so lovely we put the worlds to rights, and the lady helped me pick glasses without any pressure, pulling glasses out of cupboards nothing was to much hassle, they all made me feel so relaxed! I will never be going anywhere else and also moving my children over to them, they really did make a birthday girls day, my mum sat and waited she was offered tea coffee all sorts nicest people ever!! We don’t have enough people like these beautiful people, thankyou

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Amazing as unsuitable

2. Review titled Brilliant

by Trisha - Posted on 31 July 2019

Kind, friendly and warm setting, very good with children, and my child with additional needs loves going. All the staff get to know you and are always happy to help.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Brilliant as unsuitable

Hanson Opticians has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Amazing Service!!!

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 February 2019

I went to Hanson Opticians on Saturday with my 10 year old son for his appointment. The staff were really friendly, very informative and most of all made him feel so welcome. I could not recommend this Opticians enough!!! The service was exceptional.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Amazing Service!!! as unsuitable

4. Review titled Highly Recommended

by Elaine - Posted on 28 April 2019

I was recommend to Hansons Opticians by a man whose glasses I admired. From my first contact to receiving my glasses I cannot praise the staff enough. The appointment was like a breath of fresh air, compared to going to the High Street opticians and feeling as though I was in a cattle market. The eye examination was very thorough and each process was explained clearly. When it came to choosing my glass the assistants were very helpful and very patient. I now have a beautiful pair of glasses and for the first time in years, I don't have to go back every couple of weeks for refitting. thank you all at Hansons.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Highly Recommended as unsuitable

5. Review titled Friendly personnel & helpful

by Justine - Posted on 24 January 2019

So glad I popped in one morning to see if any appointments were available for an eye test..... after noticing my eyesight was definitely changing when it came to reading smaller print I kept telling myself & others ‘I need my eyes testing’ but that was all. So after walking past the store regularly but always thinking I’ll get round to it I just popped in to ask when the next available appointment was... 10 minutes later I’m getting my eyes tested from a lovely man who was very knowledgeable & genuinely seemed to love his job & helped me understand how my eye sight was changing. Next I met one of the team & I wasn’t pressured at all when it came to choosing my frames (if anything I appreciated her input as once again she was very knowledgeable at her job) I ordered my glasses there & then on the Friday & they were instore & ready the following Wednesday! FABULOUS! I was in the following morning & once again greeted by a lovely friendly team who remembered me & made to feel welcome & fitted with my new glasses. So as I write my review now on my phone wearing my new glasses & being able to see the text without straining I want I say thank you to the optician & the team. My husband & daughters will be booking in now also.

Visited January 2019

Report review titled Friendly personnel & helpful as unsuitable

6. Review titled Fantastic optictions

by Alec brown - Posted on 03 August 2018

Amazing service from very dedicated and knowledgeable staff really restores faith in business at local level many many thank you are the best ever after seventy years of spectical wearing

Visited July 2018

Report review titled Fantastic optictions as unsuitable