Park & Brown

Based on 2 ratings for this optician

Based on 2 ratings for this optician

John Gooderham gave Park & Brown a rating of 5 stars

sooperdooper

My experience merits 6 stars out of 5: I was impressed by the courtesy and competence of all concerned. The 3 receptionists were extremely efficient. The optometrist was professional and charming. The dispensing optician likewise. I hadn't been for an eye test for 6 years, and was not looking forward to having one, but the dentist is to be congratulated on finding such excellent staff. I do hope the new owner continues to offer such a wonderful service, with a smile! As a self-styled grumpy old git, I'm just overwhelmed, and thoroughly recommend this practice to the LOLs who I transport.

I have just one minor quibble: parking is tricky for my LOLs who are not very mobile: I've no idea how that could be improved, but perhaps that aspect could be considered.

To summarise, this place is sooperdooper.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 21 August 2018

Park & Brown has not yet replied.

Chasboy83 gave Park & Brown a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

The examinations and eye tests are carried out unhurriedly and thoroughly.. Only recommend change of lenses when really necessary. With photography of the inner eye a check is kept on the health of the eye. For myself, cataracts were detected at an early stage and a timely referral to my GP was made

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 19 February 2017

Park & Brown has not yet replied.