Park & Brown

1. Review titled Extremely friendly opticians

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 October 2019

The staff were lovely & very knowledgable. This was my first visit after moving into the area & they could not have been more welcoming. Would highly recommend!

Visited October 2019

2. Review titled New & Replacement Glasses

by Leigh Trinder - Posted on 26 August 2019

I have been a customer for 15 years and I have found Park & Brown to be most helpful, friendly & efficient in all that time. My recent experience was very similar when I had two existing frames re-purposed to take my current prescription. Unfortunately one of the frames failed and broke at the bridge after 15 years service and the sections were too thin to be repaired. The varifocal lenses were only 2 weeks old and the dispensing optician made every effort to replace the frames to match the lens shape to prevent the lenses being wasted. They were successful and the lenses have been saved using a new different frame from another range that suited the lenses. This was all carried out within one week of dropping the broken spectacles into the branch. Hence I am a very satisfied customer who will continue to use the services of Park & Brown.

Visited August 2019

3. Review titled sooperdooper

by John Gooderham - Posted on 21 August 2018

My experience merits 6 stars out of 5: I was impressed by the courtesy and competence of all concerned. The 3 receptionists were extremely efficient. The optometrist was professional and charming. The dispensing optician likewise. I hadn't been for an eye test for 6 years, and was not looking forward to having one, but the dentist is to be congratulated on finding such excellent staff. I do hope the new owner continues to offer such a wonderful service, with a smile! As a self-styled grumpy old git, I'm just overwhelmed, and thoroughly recommend this practice to the LOLs who I transport. I have just one minor quibble: parking is tricky for my LOLs who are not very mobile: I've no idea how that could be improved, but perhaps that aspect could be considered. To summarise, this place is sooperdooper.

Visited August 2018