Appleson Optometrists

01937 583278 Appleson Optometrists / Wetherby Eye Clinic, 43 Market Place, Wetherby , Leeds, LS22 6LN

Based on 53 ratings for this optician

Based on 53 ratings for this optician

An outstanding service

As always every person at Appleson,s offered a first rate professional, service. On my visit that was the receptionist, the optiican and the owner. This is a first rate optometry service which it took my husband and I many months to find following the retirement of our previous long standing optometrist. In our search we found the information about various options poor. There was no register of the qualifications of those dealing with eyes to compare with the medical register. Nor is it made clear that optometrists are able to offe a range of more complex services.
Too many so called optometrists seem to be little more than sellers of spectacles who tell people to consult their GP to deal with anything out of the ordinary. This is in sharp contrast to Appleson who are highly qualified skilled medical professionals specialising in eyes , including any problems who have access to consultant opthalmologists if need be
A first rate service in every respect.
Y
We count ourselves fortunate at having located such a first rate optometrist

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 01 December 2018

Appleson Optometrists replied on 31 December 2018

P J McCreanor gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

Recent eye test

I appreciate the team all of whom are courteous and helpful. Each procedure and result is carefully explained giving me control over and input into my eye care. I have recommended other members of my family who confirm the above as their experience.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 01 December 2018

Appleson Optometrists replied on 31 December 2018

Always friendly

I always find Appleson Optometrists to be friendly and professional. The oppointment began on time and good advice was given about my next set of glasses.

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback

Latest eye test

Everything went according to plan. Pleased with the result and he put my mind at rest as I thought I had a problem but everything was fine.

Appleson Optometrists replied on 26 November 2018

Thanks for giving feedback - much appreciated

eileen gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

annual checkup

As ever, the service and quality of care I received was exceptional. Thorough,efficient and kind.
Thank you for looking after myself and my husband so well.
The optician is superb as it his highly skilled work and the receptionist receptionist/support worker is efficient and lovely

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 06 November 2018

Stan Shoobridge gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

Routine annual eye test

I have attended this clinic for over 20 years now, having been recommended by a friend. I have had excellent treatment at all times from the same person. Staff are friendly and helpful, and appointments are always punctual, which is important to me, as I make a 30 mile round trip for this service. I am 88 yrs old, and will continue using Applesons for as long as I am able. Many thanks, Stan Shoobridge.

Feedback from recent Routine Visit

My eye examination was very thorough and was carried out very professionally by a confident, experienced and competent person. This person explained what was being done at all times which was reassuring and helped greatly to put me at ease. It was a pleasant experience and I felt my eyes were given a thorough examination to a very high level.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 08 November 2018

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback

AML gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

A friendly welcoming reception from all staff in a light and comfortable waiting area. The eye exam with the optician was excellent, clear instructions and explanations about what was being tested. At the conclusion time taken to explain the prescription.

A member of staff then discussed the lenses and any frame requirements, very clear and giving plenty of time.

The glasses were ready for collection in a week.

When collecting the same member of staff took time to make sure the glasses were the correct resecripton and fit correctly and making adjustments as required.

I wouldn't think about going anywhere else.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 03 October 2018

Appleson Optometrists replied on 28 October 2018

Thanks for taking the time and kind comments

Dudley gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

Bi -annual eye check

Excellent. The opticians are extremely professional and good in their field. A thoroughly enjoyable and helpful experience..

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 01 September 2018

Appleson Optometrists replied on 28 October 2018

Annual eye check

I have glaucoma there I attend the clinic on a regular basis but for my normal eye check I have been to the optician for a number of years and I find him extremely thorough and very approachable.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 03 September 2018

Appleson Optometrists replied on 09 September 2018

Thanks for taking the time and for your kind words