Appleson Optometrists

01937 583278 Appleson Optometrists / Wetherby Eye Clinic, 43 Market Place, Wetherby , Leeds, LS22 6LN

Based on 53 ratings for this optician

Based on 53 ratings for this optician

New glasses

As usual the service was efficient and professional. The appointment was spot on time and the examination thorough. The after service in fitting the glasses was excellent.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 10 April 2019

Appleson Optometrists replied on 11 April 2019

Thanks for youe kind comments

Sue gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

Professional and Patient Focussed

Excellent assessment of all aspects of vision and eye health. When I needed new glasses the optometrist was wonderful

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 08 April 2019

Appleson Optometrists replied on 02 May 2019

An eye on excellence.

As expected, a professional and competent experience. No time wasting and outstanding service. Will take some beating.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 02 April 2019

Appleson Optometrists replied on 11 April 2019

Thanks for your kind comments

Diana Jane Lee gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

Sight test and visual fields

I am delighted with the service that I get and have absolute confidence.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 01 March 2019

Thanks for your kind comments

Careful testing. Good advice

I was tested with care. I was given good advice regarding glasses/varifocals.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 07 March 2019

Appleson Optometrists replied on 09 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Annual eye check up

As always, the optician was professional, patient and explained the situation clearly.
I left knowing exactly the state of my eye sight and what to expect in the coming years. He was also honest enough to tell me that I did not, for the time being, need new glasses and noticed that the glasses I have needed tightening. This was done immediately and have to admit the glasses do fit much more comfortably now.
Although I do not look forward to optician visits I feel that my eyesight is in safe hands.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 01 March 2019

Appleson Optometrists replied on 04 March 2019

Delighted you feel in safe hands - thanks for your feedback

Edward Nicholson gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

LONG TERM PATIENT

I have been attending the practice for about 10 years. It was recommended to me as the optician has a deep interest in Glaucoma. The practice is quite convenient to where I live as opposed to the centre of Leeds.
The practice is always clean, very tidy, and well lit. The support staff are friendly, very presentable and know what they are doing.
The optician is always friendly, polite and smart. Apart from routine appointments he has seen me twice as an emergency for which I was very grateful. He is happy to explain he procedures he is carrying out.
Another member of staff is similar. He is always very happy to carry out minor adjustments to my glasses when necessary.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 02 February 2019

Appleson Optometrists replied on 09 April 2019

Thanks for your comments - always appreciated

Jemma Billings gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

Best opticians you could visit

I have never been anywhere else for my eyes testing and I never would. Appleson Optometrists provide such a high level of professional eye care and the customer service is brilliant. All of the team are so friendly and make your visit enjoyable. The optician takes such pride in what he does. His expert knowledge really shows and he is an honest, trustworthy man who is also very gentle when it comes to your eyes. I would recommend his practice to anybody!

Appleson Optometrists replied on 04 March 2019

Thanks for such lovely comments!

Paula Taylor gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

My visit to Applesons Opticians

My visit to Applesons Opticians in Wetherby was, as always, professionally carried out. All the procedures were explained to me before they were performed so I was always aware of what was happening and why. All the staff were very courteous and helpful.

I would certainly recommend Applesons to my friends and family without any hesitation.

Appleson Optometrists replied on 04 March 2019

Thank you for giving feedback - much appreciated

Jean Stubley gave Appleson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

My recent experience at Applesons

As always, the experience i had in Early January was very satisfactory. The optician is my main reason for continuing to make a round journey of over 60 miles from home to Wetherby.
He is always so courteous, thorough, and generally proficient. All tests are painless, with attention given to hygiene and comfort.He gives explanations of procedures, and conveys clearly any findings made. Ifeelvery confident in accepting his recommendations.
I do not believe his service could be bettered.
The staff are cheerful and polite, and work efficiently.
The waiting area is comfortable and clean.and conveniently sited.
Good all round.