Temporary Closure of Swanage X-Ray Service
- The Swanage X-Ray service will be temporarily closed between 4th March and approximately 13th June 2019, to allow for the equipment to be replaced and the department to be refurbished.
- All X-Ray patients will be redirected to either Victoria Hospital Wimborne or Poole during this period.
- Service dates/times remain the same.
- Service contact details remain the same.
- The Swanage radiology staff will be working to ensure all patients travel to the most convenient site for them and will be happy to assist with any problems/queries.
- Patients for U/S examinations will still be imaged at Swanage from the OP department.
Last updated on 27 February 2019.
Back to top