We are the nurse led NHS Walk In Centre, where everyone has access to healthcare. Any member of the public can simply walk-in and see a clinican at the centre for advice and treatment for common illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening.
We can help you with:
- Persistent coughs
- Severe sore throats
- Suddening worsening of long term conditions
Unfortunately we cannot deal with the following:
- Injuries that may require X Ray
- Long standing medical conditions that are managed by your own GP.
- Sick Notes/Fit For Work Notes.
- Dental Problems - we can only provide pain relief not antibiotics.
- Repeat Prescriptions - Emergency short supply only.
- Ear syringing