If you have one of the following minor injuries or minor ailments you could be treated at the Walk-in-Centre:
- Minor Cuts or Wounds
- Sore Throats
- Suspected Simple Fractures
- Bites or Stings
- Rashes and Allergic Reactions
- Prescribed Medication (subject to assessment)
- Minor Burns or Scalds
- Coughs and Colds
- Muscle or Joint Injuries (eg. sprains and strains)
- Eye Injuries and Infections
- Emergency Contraception
We are open 7am to 10pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 10pm Sundays.
During the 30 minutes before closing, patients will be assessed but might be referred to their GP, Out-of-Hours GP or the A&E at Whiston Hospital or Warrington General Hospital.
There is a dedicated X-Ray Unit on site.