Soho NHS Walk-in Centre provides assessment and treatment of acute illness and injuries. We do not have x ray facilities or do blood tests.
We are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, Weekends 10am to 8pm.
Please note: the centre closes early at 5pm on the first Thursday of every month for staff team meetings.
Ear irrigation is avaliable 8am to 4pm everyday. Please note as from 1st September 2019 this will change to weekdays only 10am - 4pm and will no longer be avaliable at weekends.
Routine wound care is avaliable daily before 4pm.
- Children under the age of 12 are not seen in the Walk-in Centre
- Pregnant women are not seen in the Walk-in Centre
- Emergency contraception is provided.
- Contraception and other family planning services are not provided
- We are not a repeat prescrition service. Emergency supplies of some medications can be provided with proof of medication in english for a maximum of 7 days.
- Early closure - we may reach maximum capacity to see patients and have to cease registration - we will provide advice and redirection to alternative services.