This is a free and confidential service open to anyone, providing:
- Contraceptive advice and services including pills, implants and coils
- Checking for infections
- Emergency contraception
- HIV testing
- Cervical smears
- Pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy decision-making/options
- Psychosexual therapy
- Telephone support and advice
- Free condoms
- C-Card scheme
- Screening for Chlamydia
- Outreach team
- Teenage pregnancy support team
- Training, education and health promotion
You can book an appointment in advance or book a consultation on the day.
You can telephone or walk in to discuss the availability. If you choose to walk in to book your slot you can choose to wait in the department or return at your allocated time.
You will need to attend 10 minutes prior to your allocated time to complete a registration form.