Our nurse-led walk-in centres will provide you with treatment for minor illnesses and injuries (X-ray facilities also available).
Please note that we cannot help with the following. If you are:
- Frail and elderly with multiple health issues
- Needing a repeat prescription
- Have a head injury and are over 65 years
- A child under 2
- Presenting with symptoms relating to pregnancy
...you will need to access another appropriate service i.e.
- Your GP
- Call NHS 111
- An urgent treatment centre or accident and emergency (A&E)
Management contact details
- Service Manager- Tina Willis
- Clinical Lead – Kate Sutcliffe
Both contactable via 01483 782106 or Surrey.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note this e-mail is monitored by administrative staff only and we cannot respond to requests for medical advice. If you have a medical emergency please contact 999. Alternatively for non-urgent medical enquiries please attend the Walk-in Centre, contact your GP during opening hours or 111 outside of these hours.
If you have been advised to attend the Walk in Centre by your GP, 111 or by LIVI, please call first on 01483 846209 before you attend. On occasion it may be necessary to redirect you to another more appropriate service.