Who are we?
The Primary Care Wellbeing Service in Telford and Wrekin offer a choice of talking therapies to support people who might be experiencing low mood and /or anxiety
We are made up of a range of specially trained therapists.
Who is our service for?
Anyone aged over 16 years old living in the Telford and Wrekin area who may be experiencing symptoms of:
- Feeling low.
- Feeling worried/fearful/anxious
- Relationship problems.
- Problems linked to past events.
We will let your Doctor know when you are working with our service.
What can we do?
- Help you to learn ways to cope with your day to day problems.
- Help you to think and act differently.
- Give you the chance to talk through your issues and put them to rest.
- Point you in the direction of places that can help with housing, employment, money or alcohol / drug problems.