You can now see a GP or other healthcare professional during:
- weekday evenings between 6.30pm and 8.00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays
Appointments may be available before 6.30pm in some areas.
To book an appointment, talk to your GP practice or visit their website. You may be able to get an appointment on the same day if required.
Depending on your area, you may be offered an appointment at one of these locations:
- your GP practice
- another local GP practice
- another local NHS service - such as a General Practice Hub
Would you like prefer an early morning, late night or weekend appointment? Our surgery is part of South Tyneside Health Collaboration (STHC) and this means our patients can make early morning, late night or weekend appointments with local GPs and other Health Care professionals at practices throughout South Tyneside - seven days a week.
You can now see a GP or other Health Care professional during:
- Weekday mornings from 7am - 8am: Monday - Friday
- Weekday evenings from 6:30pm - 7:45pm: Monday - Friday
- Saturday and Sundays
If you'd like to book an appoinment, please speak to a member of our Reception Team