Denton Medical Practice is a long established medical practice that is committed to preserve and enhance its good reputation for being a caring and innovative practice.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner.
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an equal.
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary.
- Act as your advocate and guide through health and social services.
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf.
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn.
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can't attend.
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can't wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Be nice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to 'please' and 'thank you.'
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible.
- Let us know when we have done well.
We have a friendly and helpful team of doctors, nurses and reception staff.
We are currently accepting new patients for registration.
We are open from 08:00 am to 06:30 pm Monday to Fridays.
We also provide extended opening hours to allow patients to attend appointments outside of the normal working times and are open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 07:00 am for pre-booked appointments.
The Practice is closed for the afternoon once per month, usually during the third Thursday for staff training.
Denton Medical Practice is situated opposite Crownpoint North Shopping Park at 100 Ashton Road (A6017), Denton M34 3JE.
We have parking available behind the surgery via Greswell Street.
If you have any suggestions regarding how we can improve our service, please contact us by email.