You can now see a GP or other healthcare professional during:
- weekday evenings between 6.30pm and 8.00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays
Appointments may be available before 6.30pm in some areas.
To book an appointment, talk to your GP practice or visit their website. You may be able to get an appointment on the same day if required.
Depending on your area, you may be offered an appointment at one of these locations:
- your GP practice
- another local GP practice
- another local NHS service - such as a General Practice Hub
For patients who are registered at a Paignton or Brixham GP surgery, there are a limited amount of "Improved Access" appointments available at local surgeries.
"Improved Access" is not a walk in service, appointments are for routine general practice issues and not for urgent care. When using the service, your clinician may be from a different local practice. When you book an appointment you will be asked for consent to share your own GPs record with the clinician providing your care. We need this to ensure the correct treatment and to allow us to prescribe for you.
Appointments will take place as follows - click on the leaflet below for more info:
- Monday (6-8pm) – Corner Place Surgery, Paignton
- Tuesday (6-8pm) – Compass House Surgery, Brixham
- Wednesday (6-8pm) – Pembroke House Surgery, Paignton
- Thursday (6-8pm) – Mayfield Medical Centre, Paignton
- Friday (6-8pm), Saturday (8am-6pm) and Sunday (8am-2pm) - Pembroke House Surgery, Paignton