If you are registered with a GP surgery, you can access online services. Online services may allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
Read more about how to register with a GP surgery if you are not registered with a GP or need to register with a different one.
Different GP surgeries use different providers of online services.
Your GP surgery might use more than one and give you a choice.
Ask your GP surgery, check their website, or check the information about your GP surgery if you do not know which provider you can use.
See providers of online services
|Dr. iQ||Dr. iQ browser version||Dr. iQ iOS app
Dr. iQ Android app
|digi.me||digi.me browser version||digi.me iOS app
digi.me Android app
|Evergreen Life||Evergreen Life browser version||Evergreen Life iOS app
Evergreen Life Android app
|Medloop||Medloop browser version||Medloop iOS app
Medloop Android app
|myGP||No website login||myGP iOS app
myGP Android app
|NHS App||No website login||NHS App for iOS
NHS App for Android
|Patient Access||Patient Access browser version||Patient Access iOS app
Patient Access Android app
|Patient Services||Patient Services browser version||No apps|
|SystmOnline||SystmOnline browser version||SystmOnline iOS app
SystmOnline Android app
|The Waiting Room||The Waiting Room browser version||No apps|
See providers of repeat prescription services only
How to register for online services
To use online services, you need to sign up and prove who you are.
For the NHS App you can do this in 2 ways:
- by taking a photo of your ID (passport, UK or EU driving licence, or European national identity card) and recording a short video of your face while you say 4 numbers
- using registration details from your GP surgery
For other providers of online services, you can only sign up using registration details from your GP surgery.
Read more about how to use your ID and a video to sign up using NHS login.
To sign up using registration details from your GP surgery you will need to:
- Tell your GP surgery that you want to sign up for their online services. You may be able to do this over the phone, or you may have to go to your GP surgery. If you have to go, take a photo ID (passport or driving licence) and proof of address (such as a utility bill) if you have them.
- Fill in the short registration form you are given or sent.
- Log in using the registration details and instructions your GP surgery gives or sends you.
Changing online service provider
The letter with your registration details should tell you if you can choose from more than one provider of online services.
If you want to change provider, you can use the same registration details.
Page last reviewed: 15 October 2019
Next review due: 15 October 2022