ARCH is a free and confidential service for young people and adults who live or are registered with a GP in Hillingdon. Many people turn to drink or drugs as a way of dealing with negative feelings, such as depression, stress, trauma or anxiety. We work with people at any stage of their alcohol or drug difficulties to provide a single point of access to assessment and treatment, for problems.
We recognise the importance of providing treatment for both the substance misuse problem, as well as any associated emotional / mental health issues.
Our service includes:
• Assessment and individual personal recovery plans
• Advice and information on reducing harm
• Needle exchange
• Specialist psychosocial interventions
• Specialist pharmacological treatments for help with drug and alcohol problems
• Specialist detoxification programmes to manage withdrawal symptoms and safely wean you off drugs and alcohol
• One-to-one and group therapies aimed at getting to the core of the problem
• Motivation and support from those that have previously had problems with alcohol or drugs
• Group activities and social networks, including men and women’s groups, relapse prevention and life skills advice
• Joint working with employment agencies, training providers and housing associations to help
you get back on track
• Evening and weekend social drop-in and activities with the opportunity to volunteer and build new social networks to help your recovery.
Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
London Borough of Hillingdon
Referrals to these teams can be made through by a health professional (GP, social worker or other) by completing the referral form.
This information was supplied by Serco Global Services on 22 October 2021.