Livi

1. Review titled Disappointing

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 August 2021

Had an appointment booked for 2.30pm. Waited with phone in hand for 1.5 hours to then receive a message to say my meeting was cancelled. Called a member of the support team who said there were also no appointments for the rest of the day or the following day. Very frustrating and such a time wasting experience. Let your patients know sooner if an appointment needs to be cancelled.

Visited August 2021

Report review titled Disappointing as unsuitable

Replied on 25 August 2021

Hi there, we are sorry for the negative experience you have had with Livi. Please be assured your feedback will be passed on to the relevant team. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on support@livi.co.uk.

2. Review titled They rang, but the app failed

by Anonymous - Posted on 31 July 2021

My appointment was cancelled after I answered the call! I assume the app failed. This is the second time I have tried to use the app, the first time I got through and a prescription was sent to my local pharmacy, only it wasn't. 2/2 fails.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled They rang, but the app failed as unsuitable

Replied on 25 August 2021

Hi there, we are really sorry for the troubles you have experienced. Please contact us on 020 3870 3029, or support@livi.co.uk and one of our support team will be happy to investigate these issues further for you.

3. Review titled Very disappointed

by Amanda Browne - Posted on 05 July 2021

My appointment was 10am yesterday morning . The GP finally called around 10:20 -10:30am, no apology, before she even introduced herself she loudly spoke over me and continued to ask me to put my camera on repeatedly . I am not an idiot I work from home and hold virtual calls most of the day. The Gp was very robotic, blunt, no empathy what so ever. I thought this was supposed to be a private service ?. Finally she gave me a prescription and her instructions were to go to any chemist, show them the email in my inbox and they would do the rest. I went straight to my local Lloyds Chemist who were not familiar with the process at Livi so I had to phone the helpline number provided who then spoke to the pharmacist directly to talk him through the process. This took around 1.6 hours in total. I feel it is impossible to get an appointment with my GP and so I had no choice than to pay £34.00 inclusive of the prescription charge to be treated like this. It’s shocking . This won’t be a service that i will be recommending.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Very disappointed as unsuitable

Replied on 25 August 2021

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with Livi. Please contact us on support@livi.co.uk and one of our support team will be happy to investigate this further for you. All the best.

4. Review titled Poor attempts to contact

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 July 2021

I am an NHS worker, in hospital, trying to keep working while unwell. Made a convenient Livi GP appointment. GP was >30 min late calling (I was getting with clinical work); he called; could not connect (receptions sometimes poor). No re-attempt to call me. I then got a text saying I needed to re book an appointment. I try several times to ring MY patients - I don't give up after 1 attempt, especially if I was late.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Poor attempts to contact as unsuitable

Replied on 25 August 2021

Hi, sincere apologies for the troubles you've had with this service. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss the issue further, our support team will be happy to help. Contact us on 020 3870 3029, or support@livi.co.uk.

5. Review titled Problem solved

by Dave Taylor - Posted on 08 July 2021

Lovely lady doctor analysed my foot infection quickly, sorted a prescription which was then ready at my doctor's pharmacy. Infection now gone - job done Thanks very much - highly recommend!

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Problem solved as unsuitable

Livi has not yet replied.

6. Review titled No appointments

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 June 2021

After completing the form, taking a selfie and explaining my health issue, no appointments available that day and none offered for the coming days/week.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled No appointments as unsuitable

Replied on 16 June 2021

Hi, we're sorry to hear you weren't able to book an appointment with Livi. Please be assured that we are constantly working to increase appointment availability for patients. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 3870 3029, or support@livi.co.uk.

7. Review titled First time using Livi - very good!

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 May 2021

I used Livi as I needed to get a private referral letter over the weekend (and my usual GP is closed on a weekend). The GP who helped me was incredibly professional, friendly and very helpful. I was given the space to express what I needed and did not feel rushed. I would definitely use this services again if unable to access my usual GP in time.

Report review titled First time using Livi - very good! as unsuitable

Livi has not yet replied.

8. Review titled Waited all day on phone, got nowhere

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 May 2021

Very unsatisfactory experience. Booked an appointment early morning which quoted 1-2hours wait. Spent the whole day looking at the phone and the estimated wait time which got pushed back and back and back. Been waiting 5 hours so far. Finally got to the stage where it said your appointment is about to start and then it suddenly updated to say another hours wait. Incredibly stressful experience and so far a huge waste of time,

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Waited all day on phone, got nowhere as unsuitable

Replied on 15 June 2021

Hi. We sincerely apologise for the troubles you have experienced with the Livi service. Unfortunately, we do occasionally experience unforeseen delays with the service. We appreciate your feedback and are working hard to ensure that these are minimised in the future. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 3870 3029, or support@livi.co.uk.

9. Review titled 6 days’ waiting time

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 May 2021

My understanding is that this service is meant to provide us with appointments more quickly than through our GP practices. However, I tried to book an appointment this morning (Monday) and have only been offered appointments on Saturday! I ended up contacting the GP practice directly and now have an appointment for tomorrow without using Livi. Livi is a great idea but no good if there aren’t any appointments available.

Report review titled 6 days’ waiting time as unsuitable

Replied on 21 May 2021

Hi. We're sorry you were unable to book an appointment quickly using the Livi service. Unfortunately, we do occasionally have situations where the demand for GP appointments exceeds the number of appointments available to an NHS GP practice. We are working hard to ensure that these situations are minimised in the future.

10. Review titled Ridiculous

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 May 2021

Having failed to get an appointment at my GP I tried this. Firstly get an appointment for 6 days time. Then go on again and appointment time varying hour to hour. I finally get one for 8pm tonight and the countdown begins but it’s now changed fork 2 hours to 13 hours!!! This is so frustrating.

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Ridiculous as unsuitable

Replied on 21 May 2021

Hi. We sincerely apologise for the troubles you have experienced with the Livi service. Unfortunately, we do occasionally experience unforeseen delays on the service. We are working hard to ensure that these are minimised in the future. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 3870 3029, or support@livi.co.uk.