Livi

1. Review titled Awful

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 April 2021

The GP took a call during the appointment. It was absolutely shocking behaviour by a medical professional. The GP then said he couldn’t help me as I haven’t had this issue before! He was more concerned about his phone call then my well being. I’m left unsure what the point of Livi is. It was the worst GP experience I’ve ever had. Steer well clear, the service isn’t fit for purpose.

Visited April 2021

Report review titled Awful as unsuitable

Replied on 13 April 2021

Hello, we're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience of using the Livi service. We take complaints such as this extremely seriously. Can you please get in touch with us on 020 3870 3029 so that we can investigate this issue further?

2. Review titled Easy to use, quick appointment

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 March 2021

I love this Livi service! Woke up by my original GP appointment being cancelled so went on the Livi app and got an appointment for 6 hours later, spoke to a doctor for 10 minutes and got a referral sent for blood tests and a referral to a rheumatologist sent for me. Absolutely amazing service would recommend to anyone who has access to the service!

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Easy to use, quick appointment as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great service

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 March 2021

I was able to get an appointment quickly and found the doctor to be really good. I would recommend this service.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Great service as unsuitable

Livi has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Waiting time grows longer & longer!

by Disappointed - Posted on 02 March 2021

Tried making an appointment few dats ago- told me wait time was 4 hours. Then it turned to 8 hours. Then 15 hours. So I gave up. Trying again today. Told appointment was in 2 hours. Now it’s saying 4 hours. I can’t get a doctor appointment, and yet we are being told not to ignore illness & pain because of Covid & see a doctor. How?!

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Waiting time grows longer & longer! as unsuitable

Replied on 15 April 2021

Hi, we're very sorry you experienced this issue when you booked your appointment. Our support team are here to help if you experience any issues next time you book an appointment, and can be contacted on support@livi.co.uk.

5. Review titled Great practice

by Jill K. - Posted on 14 March 2021

It was very quick to speak to a friendly doctor. It was easy to fill out the questionnaire. They came back to me within 40 minutes. It was great to be able to speak to a doctor face to face. The doctor prescribed me some antibiotics based on my condition. I was sent a message through the Livi app saying my prescription was ready to collect from my chosen pharmacy within a few minutes. This is a great service and I shall certainly be using it again.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

6. Review titled Terrible

by Anonymous - Posted on 18 January 2021

After booking an appointment with Livi it said three hours ... this went down to 15 mins after being sent a notification i would be contacted soon I went onto the app to find out it had gone up to four hours, I was in need of antibiotics before the shops closed and this app was a complete waste of time, leaving me ill and without help, no reason as to why the time jumped back up but shockingly poor service

Visited January 2021

Report review titled Terrible as unsuitable

Replied on 18 January 2021

Hi, we're sorry to hear you experienced issues with the Livi service. Please get in touch with us on 020 3870 3029 so that we can investigate this further.

7. Review titled Brilliant service

by Sam - Posted on 05 January 2021

Lovely doctors who sorted me a prescription in minutes, knew exactly what the problem was. Couldn’t recommend Livi more - so easy to use!

Visited January 2021

Report review titled Brilliant service as unsuitable

Replied on 18 January 2021

Hi Sam, thanks for your positive review. We're glad our doctor was able to sort your prescription quickly, and that you found the service so easy to use.

8. Review titled England only

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 December 2020

Be aware you will only be able to get a prescription from this service if you live in England. Livi can't do anything for you (other than give advice), if you live in Scotland, northern Ireland or Wales. So don't be deceived by it saying it is a UK service.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled England only as unsuitable

Replied on 18 January 2021

Hi, we're sorry to hear that the Livi service did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working to expand our services to provide better care for more patients.

9. Review titled Waste of time!

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 December 2020

First my Identification couldn't be verified I followed all the instructions twice then I had a appointment confirmed twice only to have them both cancelled at last minute!!! Waste of time I've uninstalled it now and will make appointment with my own GP instead!!!

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Waste of time! as unsuitable

Replied on 18 January 2021

Hi, we're sorry to hear you experienced issues with the Livi service, and that your appointments were cancelled. Please get in touch with us on 020 3870 3029 so that we can investigate this further.

10. Review titled Fast access and helpful advice

by Jonathan - Posted on 09 December 2020

I booked a GP video consultation through Livi to query some side effects I was experiencing in relation to a medication I was prescribed. The GP I spoke to was courteous and very thorough in asking me about my symptoms. A good alternative to traditional GP appointments when you need professional advice fast

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Fast access and helpful advice as unsuitable

Replied on 18 January 2021

Hi Jonathan, thanks for your positive review. We're glad our GP was able to quickly provide you with helpful advice.