Bright Horizons Care Recruitment Limited - Ratings and reviews

1. Review titled Exceptional care and kindness

by N M Freeman - Posted on 18 March 2023

My mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer and came to live with me for the last few weeks of her life. The girls from Bright Horizons came in to see to my mother's needs 4 times a day and cover several night shifts throughout the week. Nothing was to much for the girls and their care, kindness, compassion and dignity they showed and gave to my mother was beyond reproach, especially as the care needs for my mother grew over the coming weeks prior to her death. This included giving my mother person care i.e her toileting needs, washing, dressing even brushing her hair a small detail to some but a major thing for my mother. The girls also treated my family with the same respect and compassion, especially my father who suffers with alhzeimers. Care workers are often not given the recognition they deserve, which is a shame as all the staff with Bright Horizons are fantastic. Even staying in contact after my mother's death, offering comfort and help to a morning family. I have worked within the ambulance service for many years and consequently have seen many care companies in my time and I firmly believe that the girls at Bright Horizons are be far the best I've ever come a cross. I would not hesitate in recommending these fabulous and caring people to anyone in need, especially in my own families case, a dying mother. Very highly recommended.

Visited February 2023

2. Review titled Care review

by Kathy - Posted on 20 February 2023

My mum is in late stages of Alzheimer’s and she receives excellent care. The carers are very compassionate and caring and go above and beyond their duties to ensure mum is as comfortable and happy as she can be. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Visited February 2023

3. Review titled Very caring and compassionate team

by Matt P. - Posted on 14 March 2023

The team cared for our Mum for the period at the end of her life. They were very supportive, and couldn’t do enough for us. A really personal service. I thoroughly recommend them.

Visited January 2023

4. Review titled Great care services

by Terence Everett - Posted on 21 February 2023

Great care services provided to my mum from Bright Horizons. She felt extremely looked after they were all very caring, friendly and likeable staff. Provided excellent end of life care when she really needed it.

Visited November 2022

5. Review titled Continuity of care

by Samantha Whittle - Posted on 20 February 2023

Professional experienced team looking after my father with high level needs. Nothing too much trouble for the manager. Carers have empathy patience and I feel confident my father is getting the care he needs.

Visited October 2022