NHS App – a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
e-Referral Service (e-RS) – an easy way for patients to choose their first hospital or clinic appointment with a specialist.
COVID-19 services – get support and advice on COVID-19, including symptoms, testing, vaccination, and self-isolation.
Other digital health and care services
Maternity and child health
Track the growth and development of your child and get access to their NHS record using any of these services.
Health and wellbeing
These services can help you to monitor and improve your health and wellbeing, and allow access to your health records.
- GM Digital Platform (Shaping Cloud)
- Inhealthcare Digital Health Platform (Inhealthcare)
- Low Carb Program (DDM Health Ltd)
- MyWay Diabetes (MyWay Digital Health)
- Recap Health (Health2Works)
Use NHS login to access online pharmacies, manage your medication, and order repeat prescriptions.
- Chemist4U (Innox Trading Ltd.)
- Healthera App (Healthera)
- Hey Pharmacist (Numark Pharmacy)
- Lloyds Direct (Lloyds Pharmacy)
- Manage My Meds (Avicenna Pharmacy)
- Phlo Digital Pharmacy (Phlo)
Patient access services
These websites allow you do things like access or share your medical record, connect with your GP, or manage your healthcare.
- Airmid (TPP)
- Amity (Mindwave Ventures Limited)
- Chain SMS (AccuRx)
- Doctrin Platform (Doctrin)
- Evergreen Life PHR (Evergreen Life)
- HELM (Leeds HELM)
- Patally (CSharp Solutions Limited)
- Patient Pack (Substrakt Health)
- Patient Portal (Operose Health)
- Patients Know Best (Patients Know Best)
- Medloop Patient App (Medloop)
- Mi-PRES (Parsek)
- myCareCentric PHR (Graphnet Health)
- myGP (iPLATO)
- My Medical Record (University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust)
- Nye Health App (Nye Health)
Online and video consultation
These services allow you to have a consultation with your doctor from home, check your symptoms, and find NHS services.