- 4 soft flour tortillas
- 60g lower-fat soft cheese
- 4 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 130g skinless, boneless roast chicken breasts, chopped
- 100g sweetcorn
- quarter of a cucumber, chopped into small pieces
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 handful lettuce leaves, chopped
Lay out the wraps or tortillas on a clean work surface.
Put the soft cheese and yoghurt in a bowl, and mix together until smooth.
Add the chicken, sweetcorn and cucumber. Season with some pepper, then mix well.Information:
If you're not keen on cucumber or sweetcorn, use grated carrot or some of your favourite veg instead.
Spread an equal amount of the yoghurt and chicken mixture over each wrap, then top with the lettuce.
Roll up each wrap tightly and slice in half.Information:
If serving later or adding to a lunchbox, wrap in cling film or foil and keep cool until ready to eat – a small ice pack will help keep them fresh.