- juice of half lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon dried oregano
- large pinch of black pepper
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- half a cucumber cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 8 olives, quartered
- 100g reduced-fat Greek-style salad cheese (feta)
Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and black pepper together.
Combine the salad vegetables, olives and dressing, mix well and put in a serving bowl.Information:
You could add some diced pepper too.
Crumble the cheese over the top.Information:
Serve with some crusty bread or wholemeal pittas to make a light meal.
Get the family involved and make tasty meals from scratch!
Every week for 4 weeks you will get 2 healthy recipes – with videos, easy-to-follow instructions and a shopping list – straight to your inbox.