- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 4 reduced-fat mini naan breads
- 150g skinless, boneless roast chicken breast, sliced
- 50g grated reduced-fat hard cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- quarter of a cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon green chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan, gas mark 6).
Put the spring onions, tomatoes, tomato purée and mixed herbs into a saucepan over a medium heat. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring often, until reduced and thickened.
Arrange the naan on a baking sheet, divide the tomato mixture between them equally. Add the chicken, then sprinkle over the cheese. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes.Information:
For a vegetarian version, just leave out the chicken.
Meanwhile, mix together the salad ingredients, and serve with the naan once ready.Information:
Be sure to choose the healthier version of naan breads to keep the fat content lower.
Get the family involved and make tasty meals from scratch!
Every week for 4 weeks you will get 2 healthy recipes – with videos, easy-to-follow instructions and a shopping list – straight to your inbox.