Some charities have worked with the NHS to produce advice about coronavirus (COVID-19) and certain health conditions.
There is separate information from charities about health conditions and COVID-19 vaccination.
Alzheimer's disease and dementia
- Alzheimer's Society: coronavirus (COVID-19) – support for a person with dementia living alone
- Dementia UK: coronavirus (COVID-19) – questions and answers
Arthritis and other joint or muscle conditions
Asthma, COPD and other lung conditions
Crohn's and colitis
- British Heart Foundation: coronavirus – what it means for you if you have heart or circulatory disease
High blood pressure (hypertension)
- British Heart Foundation: coronavirus (COVID-19) – what it means for you if you have heart or circulatory disease
- Blood Pressure UK: COVID-19 and high blood pressure
- British Liver Trust: COVID-19 – health advice for people with liver disease and liver transplant patients