- 8 slices wholemeal bread
- 8 tsp lower-fat spread
- 1 small handful of watercress
- 120g skinless turkey breast, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 apple, cored and grated
- 30g sultanas
- 3 tbsp 0% fat yoghurt
- 1 tsp fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 celery stick
Spread the bread with lower-fat spread, add some watercress to 4 slices, then arrange the turkey on top.
Mix together the carrot, apple, sultanas or raisins and yoghurt. Pile on top of the turkey and sprinkle with chives (if using).
Sandwich together with the remaining slices of bread. Cut the sandwiches in half. Wrap in cling film and keep chilled until ready to eat, with the cherry tomatoes and celery.