- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 can of beans (cannellini, if possible)
- 200g tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tsp tomato purée
Swappable or optional
- 1 pepper, any colour, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp red or white wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (optional)
Don't worry if you don't have all the ingredients – you can just stick to the jacket with tuna and beans for a simple dinner fave.
Split the baked potatoes open and fill them with the salsa mixture. Serve at once.