- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 can of beans (cannellini, if possible)
- 200g tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tsp tomato purée
Swappable or optional
- 1 pepper, any colour, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp red or white wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (optional)
Don't worry if you don't have all the ingredients – you can just stick to the jacket with tuna and beans for a simple dinner fave.
Nutritional analysis, per serving (1/4 recipe)
- 1,175kJ / 281kcal
- 20g protein
- 49g carbohydrate, of which 5g sugars
- 1.5g fat, of which 0.2g saturates
- 8g fibre
- 83mg sodium, equivalent to 0.2g salt
Preheat the oven to 200C/fan oven 180C/gas mark 6. Prick the potatoes, then bake towards the top of the oven for 1 hour, or until tender.
While the potatoes are cooking, mix together the cannellini beans, tuna, pepper, tomatoes, spring onions, vinegar and tomato purée. Season with black pepper.
Split the baked potatoes open and fill them with the salsa mixture. Serve at once.