- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 4 wholemeal bagels, halved
- 40g lower-fat soft cheese
- 1 small handful watercress
- 100g flaked cooked salmon fillet
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Preheat a chargrill pan or the grill. Chargrill or grill the courgette slices for a few minutes, turning once, until tender. Cool.
Lightly toast the bagels on the cut sides, then spread with soft cheese. Share the watercress and salmon between the bagel bases, then top with the courgette. Season with black pepper, then sandwich the bagel tops in place.
Serve at once, or wrap and keep cool until lunch time.