- 4 rice cakes
- 100g reduced-fat soft cheese
- 1 small red apple, quartered and cored
- 1 small celery stick, sliced into 4 pieces
- 8 hazelnuts
- 4 seedless red grapes, halved
Nutritional analysis per serving
- 325kJ / 77kcal
- 4g protein
- 9.3g carbohydrate, of which 4g sugars
- 2.5g fat, of which 0.8g saturates
- 0.9g fibre
- 80mg sodium, equivalent to 0.2g salt
Spread each rice cake with a quarter of the soft cheese.
Next, cut each apple quarter into 3 slices, and place on the rice cakes – 2 pieces to represent eyebrows, and 1 to represent the mouth.
Position the celery on each rice cake for the noses, with a hazelnut placed on each side for the nostrils. Finally, place the halved grapes under the eyebrows to look like eyes.