- 300g easy-cook white or brown rice
- 4 eggs
- 200g skinless cod fillet (or pollock), cut into chunks
- 120g skinless smoked haddock fillet, cut into chunks
- 120g skinless salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 150g frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Cook the rice in boiling water until tender, according to packet instructions. At the same time, hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Put the chunks of fish into a large frying pan and add a little water. Heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes until the fish is opaque. Drain.
Shell the eggs and quarter them. Drain the rice and add it to the fish with the curry powder, peas and parsley. Heat, stirring gently, for 2 to 3 minutes. Season with black pepper and serve, topped with the eggs.