- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Large pinch of black pepper
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 8 olives, quartered
- 100g reduced-fat Greek-style salad cheese (feta)
Nutritional analysis, per serving (1/4 recipe)
- 544kJ / 131kcal
- 6.6g protein
- 4.2g carbohydrate, of which 3.9g sugars
- 9.4g fat, of which 2.8g saturates
- 1.8g fibre
- 0.3g sodium, equivalent to 0.7g salt
Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and black pepper together.
Combine the salad vegetables, olives and dressing, and put in a serving bowl.
Crumble the cheese over the top.