- 100g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp lower-fat natural yoghurt
- 250ml 1% fat milk
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 200g closed-cup mushrooms, sliced
- 50ml reduced-salt vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Nutritional analysis, per serving (1/4 recipe)
- 210kJ / 177kcal
- 9.5g protein
- 26g carbohydrate of which 7g sugars
- 5g fat of which 2g saturates
- 2g fibre
- 257mg sodium equivalent to 0.6g salt
Put the flour into a large mixing bowl and add the egg, yoghurt and milk. Use a wire whisk or handheld electric beater on a slow speed to whisk the ingredients together to make a smooth batter.
Heat a few drops of vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add one quarter of the batter, tilting the pan so that the batter flows over the surface. Cook until bubbles appear and the batter has set, then flip over to cook the other side. Repeat to make 4 pancakes, keeping them in a warm place.
Meanwhile, put the mushrooms and stock into a large frying pan and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and herbs and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Serve 1 pancake per person, topped with the mushrooms and tomatoes.