- 4 soft wholewheat flour tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 4 tbsp 1% fat milk
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 pepper, any colour, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 40g reduced-fat hard cheese, grated
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Lay out the tortillas on a work surface. Preheat the grill.
Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl. In another bowl, mix together the tomatoes, spring onions and pepper, seasoning with black pepper.
Heat ½ tsp of vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and pour in a quarter of the beaten egg mixture. Cook on the hob over a medium heat for a few moments to set the base.
Layer 1 tortilla with the cooked egg, a quarter of the tomato mixture and 10g of cheese. Grill to further set the egg and melt the cheese.
Roll up the tortilla and slice in half, or wrap in foil to serve later. Repeat to make the other 3 tortillas.