Translate information on this website
You can translate health information on the NHS website using an online translator.
Although online translators can accurately translate individual words and phrases, they may not always be able to interpret the meaning of larger or more complex pieces of information.
Health resources in other languages
Find links to health information in other languages provided by other websites.
While every attempt has been made to check the accuracy of the information linked to, we do not monitor the content of third-party websites and do not accept any responsibility for any third-party website.
General health information
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust resource library – a collection of health information available in different languages
- MedlinePlus – information for the public in 55 languages from the US National Library of Medicine
- Health Information Translations – find educational resources translated into over 15 languages
- World Health Organization (WHO) – WHO provides information in Chinese, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Arabic
- Doctors of the World – provides health information in different languages
- Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades – Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the US
Other health topics
- GOV.UK has information on screening tests for babies in other languages
- Unicef: The Baby Friendly Initiative – a selection of baby-related resources in other languages
- BabyCentre has information about pregnancy and birth in other languages
- Macmillan Cancer Support has information and help in other languages
- Cancer Research UK has resources in other languages
- La Société canadienne du cancer – the Canadian Cancer Society
- Le groupe UNICANCER – the UNICANCER Group
- La Ligue contre le cancer – the League Against Cancer
- Liga Portuguesa Contra o Cancro (LPCC) – the Portuguese Cancer League
- La Sociedad Americana Contra El Cáncer – American Cancer Society
- Instituto Nacional del Cáncer – National Cancer Institute in the US
Female genital mutilation (FGM)
Help with NHS costs
- Royal College of Psychiatrists has mental health advice in multiple languages
- Embrace Multicultural Mental Health – Australian website with information about mental health in multiple languages
Organ donation and transplants
- NHS Blood and Transplant has information about opting out of organ donation in other languages
- Poletransplant: Centrum Organizacyjno-Koordynacyjne do Spraw Transplantacji – Polish transplant co-ordination centre