Reids Pharmacy

1. Review titled Great information

by Donna - Posted on 05 February 2020

Had a consultation with the pharmacist today on a upcoming trip to India and the information he gave was incredibly useful and informative, not only on injections I may need, but advice on taking good insect repellent. On the whole a very happy customer.

Visited February 2020

2. Review titled Fantastic Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 February 2020

A brilliant service, the doctor was more than happy to explain everything to me. All the vaccines were very well explained and I was always at ease. I was also given plenty of information and guides about my trip which was a really nice touch. It was always done in a fast and professional manner. Overall I couldn’t be happier with the experience and would highly recommend this to anyone.

Visited January 2020

Reids Pharmacy has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Fabulous!!!

by Adriana - Posted on 09 January 2020

I came to this Travel Clinic as i was travelling away to Australia and could not find a place the get the tetanus vaccination done. The receptionist was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to accommodate my available times to attend an appointment. I went in the same day for my appointment and the overall experience was just fabulous!!! The most caring and gentle doctor I've met in years. I felt extremely comfortable before, during and after my injection. Everything that I knew and i didn't know was explained to me in detail. Very very happy with the service received.

Visited January 2020

4. Review titled Excellent Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 December 2019

Recieved great service earlier today. Will definitely return for future services. Would also recommend to friends and family. Staff friendly and welcoming. Service was so good, made injections seem like they were a treat lol.

Visited December 2019

5. Review titled Very good professionals

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 December 2019

From the front of house staff to the doctor himself they were amazing friendly and well informed and was able to answer all my questions. I can’t thank them enough for the help they provided for me . Will be going to them from now on. Top service

Visited November 2019

6. Review titled Peace of mind

by Ufonime Akpan - Posted on 07 November 2019

I was so anxious about going to the travel clinic because I had left it so late but I have to say that I was looked after very well. The service was 100% professional and also comforting. The information given was in depth to the point that I felt much at ease about travelling as I haven't travelled in over 20years. And it wasn't just one person, it was all the staff. It felt like home. I will most definitely be going there again when I need help with travel or health issues. Thank you very much Reid's Pharmacy.

Visited November 2019

7. Review titled Over charged for a private prescription

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 October 2019

Went there yesterday with a private prescription for 2 items. One was for 3 Clindamycin 150mg and the other for 15 amoxicillin. The total cost should have been more than £7.00 for both according to Lloyd’s pharmacy. Raid’s decided to charge me for 2 items on an NHS prescription instead so I ended up paying more than double. Needless to say I won’t be going there again.

8. Review titled Travel Vaccination Clinic

by Karishma Patel - Posted on 31 October 2019

Will only ever be going to this pharmacy, vaccines were very well explained, the pharmacist talked me through everything helping me to feel relaxed and at ease. As I wasn’t sure, he even went to the trouble of trying to contact my GP to see what vaccines I was updated on. Overall great experience and would definitely recommend this to anyone feeling on the anxious side about vaccines. 5*!

9. Review titled friendly and professional staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 October 2019

went for 3 injections was a little nervous but the staff put me at easy as soon as got in I did not have to wait all was ready and done fast and with professional manner all was done in no time

10. Review titled Amazing pharmacy

by Imogen - Posted on 15 December 2019

Amazing service from all the staff on my three visits to the practice. The pharmacist was so friendly and very calming throughout every appointment. He was so helpful when I mentioned I was looking to go on holiday he was really helpful with any injections I would need. Would definitely recommend this pharmacy!