Kanset Pharmacy, established in 1985, is an independent family-owned business that has been providing high quality pharmaceutical care for over 30 years. Our vision and ethos places the needs of the patients at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves in providing the highest standard of healthcare in a caring and professional manner, with the aim of being at the forefront of serving our local community.
We provide a comprehensive range of services to meet a variety of health needs, and our staff are trained to a high standard in giving the right advice for many minor ailments, as well as for long standing conditions. The pharmacy also has two qualified Health Champions who have been accredited by the Royal Society of Public Health.
We have two dedicated pharmacists on site to deliver all the services we provide.
There is also a free car park opposite the pharmacy.
Some of the services we provide:
- Medicines Advice– A one to one review of your medicines with the pharmacist.
- Help and support with new medicines
- FREE NHS Health Checks – We are one of only two pharmacies in Richmond to have been commissioned to offer this service.
- NHS Stop Smoking Service
- Cholesterol and Diabetes Screening
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Flu Vaccinations
- Provision of anti-malarial medicines without prescription
- Comprehensive range of healthcare products including a wide range of health supplements
- In-Pharmacy Healthpoint Browser with fully referenced health topics
We are aware that it can be difficult for some patients, particularly the elderly, to order their repeat medicines from their surgeries. We therefore provide a collection and delivery service, whereby we collect your prescriptions from local surgeries and keep them ready for collection at the pharmacy at your convenience or deliver right to your door.